International experienced player seeking a game

International experienced player seeking a game

Inläggav scarekrown » sön 26 okt 2014, 18:19

Hej all,

I'm new to Skövde and after trying a Shadowrunner game on the intro week I would like to participate in some roleplaying group.

I've played pen and paper rpg games for over 12 years and among the games I have played are: LotR, Vampire:Masquerade, Vampire:Dark Ages, D&D3.5, Pathfinder, Wahammer RPG, Star Wars (d20), Anima Beyond Fantasy and Shadowrunner (one session ;) and maybe some other which I don't remember right now. I've both played and directed campaigns (long and short) in those games.

I've not played W40k rpg games, but I have played the wargame and know its lore and also Warhammer Fantasy (and Magic:The Gathering, if it helps for something XD).
I also like both Sci-Fi and Fantasy books, manga and anime and play pc rpgs.

So basically I'm open to playing nearly any game, the only problem would be I don't know swedish (for now) so I can only play in english...

Feel free to write on the thread or PM me if you would like more info or to talk about something.
Best regards to all,

Mikel

P.S.: for the admins, i don't know if this is the correct place to post this, it was the only forum i understood, if not please move the post to the correct one, thanks ^_^
scarekrown

Användarvisningsbild

Re: International experienced player seeking a game

Inläggav Grendeldräpare » mån 27 okt 2014, 15:00

Hello there, and first of this was the right place to ask in. We have not worked out a good system for announcing the active games in both swedish and english so this guerilla-style section will do :)

Right now we have several announced groups, some that are active and some that have not started up yet. The games being announced are Shadowrun, Eon, Pathfinder and Mutant: År noll(Year Zero). Eon and Mutants rules are in swedish but the groups will happily work through that if you want to try them out. If any of these seem interesting, please ask for more details.

Onsdag: Daaks trailblazers [DnD 5]
Grendeldräpare

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav scarekrown » mån 27 okt 2014, 16:08

I'm ok with any of them, but I'm more inclined towards Shadowrun, Eon or Mutants than Pathfinder, as they are new for me :)

I've never played Mutants or Eon (and only played one session of shadowrun) so I'm not familiar with the rules or setting, but I can read the rulebook and catch up with no problem.
scarekrown

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Tiraken » mån 27 okt 2014, 18:05

We've never tried Mutant or Eon in english since they are written in swedish but Mutant is getting a translation ( http://www.modiphius.com/mutant.html ).

This week we have an event where we have a new roleplay meeting every day:
Tuesday 28/10 17:15
    Tabrazir (might not be avaible in english at all)
Wednesday 29/10 17:15
    Pathfinder
Thursday 30/10 17:15
    EON III (rules in Swedish only)
Friday 31/10 17:15
    WH40K: Dark Heresy
Saturday 1/11 14:00
    Shadowrun
Sunday 2/11 14:00

I'll see if I can collect a list of all groups and post it here soon
Tiraken

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav scarekrown » mån 27 okt 2014, 18:26

Thanks for the heads up.

I already checked the website and saw the announcement of the event week, but sadly I have an exam this week and a seminar on Friday, so I can't attend to them until then.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend on Friday or Saturday, or on Sunday depending on the game ;)

Thanks again!! :)
scarekrown

Användarvisningsbild

Återgå till Roleplay related